Friday, January 3, 2014

December 2013

I'm way backed up as far as posts go so instead of putting out a bunch of individual ones here is a big one.  December sure had it's share of events.  Got to see everyone at the annual Park House Christmas Party, had a f'ing blast playing broomball at the Crossfit Belmont Heights Ugly Sweater party, got to host my 2nd Christmas Eve dinner at my place, and finished the year up in Vegas for New Years Eve.  It's been quite a month.

CFBH Ugly Sweater Broomball Party
It's impossible to play broomball without drinking before

holding it down as goalie.  We won 7-6
Matt pays me for our annual Dodgers vs. Angels bet
Two shoot the roots please
Football @ Legends on a Sunday
It always starts with 1 mimosa
I dont normally drink whiskey, but when I do....wait.  Yes I do, I love whiskey
Santa Seth finds a hidden treat
Dad's new Tesla

coolest cookie jar....ever?

My Xmas Eve Dinner - meatloaf, twice baked sweet potatoes w/bacon & regular twice baked with seared broccoli
experimented with twice baked sweet potatoes covered in bacon.  They were pretty damn good
Family photo, ha

beerpong in Vegas

ran into Antonio Esfandiari on the strip
O'Sheas reopened inside The Linq!!! Sweet surprise
The new Ferris wheel at The Linq, soon to be the biggest in the world
Dangle & Son

No comments:

Post a Comment