Monday, May 18, 2015

New Job

After being at Anaheim Regional for almost 6 years it was time for a change.  I needed to be able to grow within a company and there was an issue doing that at Anaheim, plus the commute was killing me after all the years.  I had the best time working there, loved my team and to tell you the truth the job was a breeze....but I needed a new challenge.  Got lucky enough to jump on board with Long Beach Container Terminal on the Operations side of their new billion dollar project to expand and make one of the greenest and technology savvy terminals in the US.  The technology they are implementing has not even been tried in the United States so its absolutely incredible to be a part of it.  The project broke ground in 2014 and will be completed by 2020, so I was just in time to see everything growing from the ground up.  







No comments:

Post a Comment