Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cinco De Mayo

This Cinco de Mayo my apartment complex decided to have a party.  We had 2 beerpong tables for entertainment, one that turned into flip-cup every so often, and tons of food.  A lot of people showed up and it was a blast.  I had a 750ml bottle that I filled with my special tequila concoction and was constantly blowing the whistle I had and throwing shots at people all night.  I refilled the bottle 4 or 5 times. The party went perfectly, no complaints from the neighbors (well a small complaint when Madelyn found my mini air horn on my kitchen table and went crazy) and no one broke or stole anything so i was happy about that! 


Senior Tequila

Me, Bandito Webb, Senior Chris, Enrique Iglesias (lol), and Mexi wrestler Seth creeping in the back

using my own stash

Chris Webb & I




Jenn
 



Rocio does not want a shot.....what?!

mid-flip
 

pinata time!

It didnt last long...

No comments:

Post a Comment