Sunday, October 12, 2014

Long Beach Marathon


So this year I decided to run the LB half marathon.  I would have really liked to have trained for the full but the time to do so would have cut into my CrossFit workouts and I was not willing to give that up.  So I figured the half would be a good jump into the world of marathons.  It was intense, I only stopped a few times to get my breath back.  The last 3 miles I really hit it and didnt stop once due to a great runners high.  The last quarter mile felt like I was floating in on a cloud, it was intense due to everyone cheering you on and also due to the fact that my feet hurt so bad and I could not wait to have it over with.  


Tay was brave enough to tackle the entire 26.2 full marathon and I look up to her big time for completing it.  Huge feat and we were all really proud of her.  



No comments:

Post a Comment